Monday, April 29, 2013

A simple Monday

Well, today I stayed home.
Every time I stay home as a free day, I wake up and look at my watch, if it's before 12 I wait awhile, I try to hear if my dad is home, if he does I wait 'till eleven thirty and then I go to the living room, if he's there I pour some milk and eat cookies or cake with it, I take the newspaper and read everything written there, trying to waste as much time as possible.
You see, I come from a religious house, my whole family is religious, except my brother, who "came out of the closet" in a really long progress, step by step he stopped practicing our religion, of course every step was followed by a really big fight with my parents.
Any way, currently my religious views will be considered as atheism, it's not exactly it, but it's probably describe it well.
So every morning I'm required to pray, when I get up, and put on 'Tefilin', a Jewish accessory, which Jewish males, after their 'bar-mitzvah' have to put on while praying in the morning.
As an atheist I find it really unnecessary and sort of peganish to put on strips of an animal's leather and praying with it, so I try to avoid it by waiting for my father to leave, so I won't need to pray and put these on.

I know it's long and not really organized, but I think that I have to explain those things, in order to clarify what I mean.

Well, tomorrow I have a big math exam, which will greatly affect my final grade this year, and my final grade in math.
Of course I've barely touched my book, I barely study to every exam.
Don't think I'm a genius or something, I just can't really get my self to really sit down and study for a couple of hours straight, I did it for two of my three big exams last year, I sat for hours studying history, and for my language exam I studied a little, not as much as I should've. My third big exam last year was an exam about bible, we needed to simply read and remember Exodus and Numbers, the exam was with an open bible, so of course I didn't studied for it.

Well, this post was meant to simply talk about my day, but I got carried away with explainings and the post became really long, so I'll end it here.
I'm gonna write again this Thursday, I guess that in the following posts I'll have to do some more background writing, but I guess that the posts will get shorter as time goes by, and I hope that I'll stop writing unnecessary things, and get to the point faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment