Sunday, April 28, 2013

Every blog has a beginning

Hello.

I'm gonna call myself Mitchell.
I like this name, it's actually my nickname.

So, how do I start?
I've already told you my name, I'm almost 17, and right now I hate my life.
I hate everything about it, my family, my house, my school, my country.  I even hate myself.
I don't know if anyone but me will ever read this, but I really need to write this and get this off my chest.

My plans for the future are running away from everything I hate, I'm going to move away, I'm planning to go live in NYC, that's actually what kept me going so far.
When I imagine how my future will be like, I see myself living in NYC, I don't really care about the details, I just imagine myself walking in the streets and just looking at all the places I've seen on television.

People will say I'm addicted, I'm addicted to my computer and that I'm addicted to Coca-Cola. I don't think I really am addicted, I just haven't found a worthy replacement for any of them.


I don't really know why I started this blog, I'm not really the type of guy, who openly talk about himself. I guess I just really need to talk to someone, even if it's myself.

Well, i don't know if I'm really gonna persist with this blog, right now I'm planning on writing a couple times a week, I think that if I'll start writing daily I'll run out of what to talk about in that week, and I'll slowly stop writing. I don't want that to happen.

So I'm ending this now, If I won't continue this blog this week, then I'll probably won't continue it at all, so I'm gonna make sure I'll write some more tomorrow, and one more time this week, maybe Thursday.

Mitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment