Thursday, May 2, 2013

And now, Thursday

Okay, so today I woke up at 11 thirty, after I convinced my parent that we aren't gonna study anything today anyway.
I thought it was true, but turns out that we studied almost all day, so lucky for me, because I need to check what I missed.

Today I saw the latest HIMYM and TBBT episodes, of course HIMYM wasn't, I don't know they didn't planned to finish the series this season. They are making another season, and if it follow the path the other seasons walked, it's gonna be the worst season so far, but I'll still watch it, I have to.

TBBT was funny as always, Sheldon was hilarious, Raj was, as always the radical version of himself, and that's not funny anymore. I basically watch this series because of Sheldon.

Well, sorry for the short post, I didn't have much to write, and I didn't wanted to start swinging to another topics,
I'm planning to extend every post to talk a little more about myself.

Good night,
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment